Kadokawa Shoten confirms that there won't be a 3rd season of Haruhi Suzumiya

The J-Cast News website reported on Tuesday that Kadokawa Shoten has no plans to air a third season of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya anime. J-Cast News had asked a representative at the publisher about a third Haruhi season, after lead actress Aya Hirano posted the following on her Twitter account on Monday:

I'm starting a certain something at a certain place now. Hmmm… When can I reveal what I'm talking about? (¨;
28 Nov

All done with my morning work~♪ I did a purfication ritual for "a certain work" at the same Hanazono Shrine that I just visited 2 day ago. Heheheh (´∀') Just which work is a secret!
28 Nov

J-Cast reported that the Kadokawa Shoten representative could not respond directly to J-Cast's media inquiry about Hirano's postings, but the representative added that there are no plans to air a third Haruhi season.

Source: ANN

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »