Next con I'm planning to go to...

... is Kitacon 4 in Kemi, 11th February 2012. Finland, duh.
 Seriously, why wouldn't I attend Kitacon when it's close to me? Omg, close, read that? It's almost I can't believe it. Close. I live like... maybe 25 km away from it and well, it's the world's most northern con so EFF YEAH FINALLY SOMETHING CLOSE TO ME. Wuhuu! Okey, it kinda sucks to live in the north sometimes, ahaha.. I have to travel to the other end of Finland to attend cons and some people believe we don't have internet access here and ride reindeers to school... waitwhat?

Cosplay plans you ask? Well, if my awesome friend Jäärä (not real name) manages to get up here it will be so much AWESOME, so much awesome I can't sit still just thinking about it. I'm planning to not be a durp this time and actually do Turn Back the Pendulum Jushiro Ukitake, aka ponytail!Ukitake... and I will bring my shikai... because I can, no problems transporting them this time. Car rides yesssss! Oops, I'm too hyper I see.. and well, Jäärä would be my Turn Back the Pendulum Unohana-taicho feat Minazuki! And yes, TBtP versions to match, no time-fucks. Fdgsffgdsagdfshfdshgfd, shikai duo! <3 I'M SO HAPPYYYY~~

Oh, and special thanks to my twin who made my new cosplay-logo-thingy-whatever in the top. =)

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »