Byakuya's scarf finished

So after dinner I started working on Byakuya Kuchiki's scarf. Oh lord we had this whole pretty white fabric at home and I ran around the house wrapping several meters around my neck in front of the mirror, with the bolt in my left arm, testing it and asking mom if it draped good enough. I probably looked silly. ._.
Oh well, then I just measured around 2,5 meters of that fabric (yes, the whole width, huge scarf is huge) cut it out and sewed it, very easy. Damn it feels like I'm having a curtain or something wrapped around my neck! xD Oh my, I hope this thing doesn't get hot... and it keeps slipping of my shoulders. I hope I won't need to pin it in place. lol
Damn you Byakuya and your über-precious-family-heirloom-crème-de-la-crème scarf...

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »