Train tickets to Desucon + other stuff

Mom bought me some slate blue fabric paint for my Ichito cosplay today from that one hobby shop in town. I noticed there's lots of stuff in there that you can use for cosplay making. :D Later when me and mom were buying food in Prisma she bought me a "con travel bag" too so I don't have to use that big new-ish one she originally bought for us all to use. Yay! And also yesterday I was ordering train tickets online for Desucon and when I was about to pay for them a wild mom appeared in my room and she gave me her credit card. :S So yeah, she paid my train trip even though at first it had seemed I'll pay for it myself. Oh well, I don't complain that mom is feeling so generous. xD But today I've been cleaning the house the whole day with her, bgfjkdkjhdk my body is dying. lol

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »