When Saitou decided he needed pants too

So today after a lot of "but I waaaaant to have a cosplay photoshoot today" whining to my twin he finally agreed to be my photographer, but he didn't cosplay because his next cosplay isn't quite finished yet. So I tried on my hakama!Saitou cosplay to see that everything worked together before the coming debut at Oulun Animeseminaari and of course to, well, have a photoshoot. Duuh.

Less talk, more photos!
hakama!Saitou preview galore!

Model: Who the fuck do you think? >8D (Valkoinen Samurai)
Photographer: Jäätynyt Enkeli






And well, let's say it wasn't all pleasure taking photos... we were butchered by a swarm of mosquitos. Almost. So here's a few mosquito related derp shots ~

SMACK a mosquito.. without giving a flying fuck.
Lawdy lawd my foot is itching ~ *scratch scratch*
And lastly two (more) bonus pictures because I know everyone loves random derptacular crap, heuheuheuheuhe. In the middle of the shooting I noticed there was something in my kimono sleeve and I had no memory of it at all... so I decided "fuck the shoot, I must know NOW what it is".

FFFF what the fuck is inside my sleeve??
PAPER TOWELS! OM NOM NOM NOM
What is this I don't even....
That's it, I'm outta here!

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »