Gloveless Saitou test

As you might know I finished my shirt for Saitou yesterday and.. err.. I got home early (because the only class I had, psychology, well, the teacher was away.. so I went to school for nothing and I couldn't do my plan B geography leftover task either because school's internet hung itself all the time.. so I just got fed up and went home, derp) and decided to quickly try on what I had ready for Bakumatsu Renka Shinsengumi's Saitou.. basically everything except the glove. lol

So, here's my share of derp for now ~ (sorry mirror photos..)
Excuse my lazyness which led to no make-up, except on the eyes and eyebrows, obviously.

That feeling when YOU ARE TOO !!MURSU!! PERKELE to tie a proper musubi.. OTL XD
(aka the ends escape under the obi while they should be slightly visible)
Rather herp but only full-body pic that I managed to take which wasn't terribly blurred..
Obligatory face photo...
SILLY POSE PICTURE! >8D
And then I went to take some photos outside. Notice how the wig is actually blue-black. It is mostly black but has some specks of blue blended in; I didn't want to have a jet-black wig, I thought this looked nicer on me while still being a good color for the character.



I probably won't have time to do a 100% completed cosplay preview (read: proper make-up, shoes and glove) before the con so this will have to do for now. Hopefully I'll have a photoshoot of this costume under or after Tracon. I CAN'T WAIT AGDHJSAGJHFDS TRACOOOOOONNNN ~

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »