New Hijikata wig styling pt.1

I got my new wig for Toshizo Hijikata yesterday and today on the morning I decided to cut and style the bangs because I didn't need to go to school as early as I normally do.

Wig untouched
After I cut the bangs slightly shorter
After that I just went and spiked the bangs up a bit. The bangs ended up looking a bit.. err.. I don't know how to explain it but, eh, right before the 'tips' with that styling paste the bangs would like.. 'poof' in a weird way outwards that just looked really derp at some angles so I decided to undo some of the 'spikes'. I had to hurry to try it on before I had to leave for school, so I just got really derpy faces on all photos.. luckily you can always censor your face.

Who's that Pokémon?
This wig is actually really long, my longest one to date I think. I think I might trim it some more and then try to put it in a ponytail. I hope I can have an updated!Hijikata photoshoot soon.

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »